CENTER OF ATTRACTION
The highly motivated owners of this fantastic home are ready to make their move.
Nestled at the end of a secured gated complex, this well positioned 3 bedrooms home is positioned conveniently near Carousel shopping centre precinct and a short stroll to shops, schools, playgrounds and transport. This home is absolutely ideal for first time home buyers, astute investors or those looking to downsize without compromising your creature comforts.
This home has an inviting feel as you walk into the front living area. Bedrooms and bathroom are located off a small passage at one side. Through to the rear of the home is the open plan kitchen/dining area which opens out onto the patio with paved and private courtyard, this is an ideal area for relaxing and delightful summer entertaining with guests.
Currently leased at $300/week and the property has been well maintained over its lifetime and continues showing excellent presentation throughout. Features include (but are not limited to):
• Secured gated complex
• 3 sizeable bedrooms all with built in robes
• Semi ensuite and 2 toilets
• Two living zones with separate lounge
• Open plan entertainers kitchen/dining
• Neat and tidy kitchen equipped with ample bench space, 4 burner gas cooktop, oven, rangehood, plenty of pantry and cupboard space
• Reverse cycle air conditioners in master bedroom and both living areas
• Tiles and carpets in excellent condition
• NEW hot water system
• Lockup storage behind carport
• Security alarm
• Easy care gardens
Located in a well maintained, leafy and private complex, there's the security of remote electronic gate entry for your car and side entry for visitors. All this so close to everything Cannington has to offer.
INSPECTION IS A MUST! ACT NOW and secure your future in this neat and tidy home. All offers Presented!
Distances to (approx.):
• 450m to Cannington Showgrounds and Cannington Greyhounds
• 950m to Carousel shopping centre
• 1.2km to Beckenham primary school
• 12.1km to Perth Airport
• 13.5km to Perth CBD
• Easy access to both Albany Hwy and Roe Hwy
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Vendor or the agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System