House - Property ID: L7586757
Pure opulence can only describe this striking home that was built to impress. The visual from the entry gate is stunning, as you walk through striking formal gardens that lead to large double doors. As you cast your eye past the impressive staircase you are lead through to a generous open plan family area with bi-fold doors that open out to the undercover alfresco entertaining and pool area.
Designed for entertaining this home offers a large gourmet kitchen with free standing oven, porcelain butlers sink and Neolith stone benchtops. A dedicated bar area serves to the formal and informal living areas.
• Stunning kitchen with shaker style cabinets
• Wide oven & gas cooktop, convection microwave
• Open plan family zone with informal & formal living
• Dedicated media with surround sound speakers
• Guest bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
• Alfresco entertaining overlooking the swimming pool
• Fully manicured formal gardens with ample grassed area
• Triple lock up garage with store room
• Powder room and large laundry with chute
• Security gated with additional off-street parking
• Oversized master with sitting area plus
• Large fully fitted dressing room and
• Ensuite with bathtub plus separate study
• Two additional king size bedrooms
• One bedroom with built in study & two-way bathroom
• Quality white shutters throughout
• Timber floors, feature lighting & high ceilings
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Large 739m2 corner block offers seclusion & privacy
This impressive property offers luxurious quality features throughout, giving this stunning residence huge appeal, the ideal family home and entertainer - A must to inspect!
• Council Rates $1,204 per six months*
• Water Rates $450 per half year*
• Approximate rent return $1,200 per week*
Walking distance to:
• Benowa High & Primary School (school catchment)
• St Kevins Primary School
• Benowa Gardens shopping centre
• Pindara Hospital
• Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45* minute drive to Brisbane.
Want to advertise on our site?
Fill out the form and a member of our team will be in touch soon.