Great Location!!! NRAS Scheme Apartment
***PLEASE DO NOT APPLY BEFORE VIEWING THIS APARTMENT.***
Don't miss out viewing this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment.
The property consists of a kitchen with stainless steel appliances, overhead cabinets plus open plan living, 2 bedrooms with built-in robe and semi-ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet. There is a lift to this apartment block.
1 Storage Cage and 1 Car bay Available.
*Photos are for illustration purposes and might not reflect the actual apartment.
Please see below to see if you are eligible to apply.
** You must be able to prove all of the following 5 points:
1. Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
2. Live and work in Western Australia (Full-time/Part-time/Casual)
3. Be able to prove your identity (100 points of ID)
4. Be 18 years of age or above
5. Must NOT own or part own property or land
** Limit of household income based on table below:
Household Type Income Limit
One Adult $52,324
Two Adults $72,341
Three Adults $92,358
Four Adults $112,375
Sole Parent with One Child $72,391
Sole Parent with Two Children $89,748
Sole Parent with Tree Children $107,105
Couple with One Child $89,698
Couple with Two children $107,055
Couple with Three Children $124,412
** Limits of assets based on the table below
Tenant Group Income Limit
Single Applicant $49,547
Seniors (60+ years, singles or couples) $80,000
Disabled Applicants $100,000
- Maximum length of stay is 2 years
- Preference may be given to workers employed within 10km of Cockburn Central
***** PLEASE NOTE ******
- Register for the home open by sending an email to email@example.com - No phone calls
- Unfortunately due to high demand, we do not do private viewings
- To apply, you must have viewed this property or sent someone to view on your behalf
- All enquiries via email only.
- Water Closets