SWAN RIVER IS YOUR PLAYGROUND!
This home is situated in a lovely quiet street with a large front yard.
You step through the entry and turn right into a large lounge with reverse cycle air conditioning and through to the dining area.
The kitchen has a recessed stove and oven, ample bench space, a good-sized fridge recess and a pantry.
A small tiled family/meals area steps out to the large patio.
The master bedroom is to the front of the house and has large built-in robes, carpets, curtains and access to the semi-ensuite bathroom.
The bathroom boasts a separate shower, bath with access to the toilet also!
Both minor bedrooms are carpeted with curtains and built-in robes.
The large patio leads out to the fenced backyard with plenty of grass area for the kids and pets to play. For the blokes, there is a workshop and double gate side access.
A single carport with gates for security.
Pets are welcomed.
* Large front yard with garden and lawn
* Formal lounge and dining with reverse cycle air conditioning
* Kitchen area with recessed stove and oven overlooking the meals area
* Meals/family area leading to the outdoor entertaining area
* Main bedroom with ceiling fan and 4 door built-in wardrobe
* Semi-ensuite bathroom with access from master bedroom or hallway
* Minor bedrooms with double built-in robes
* Laundry with full-size linen press
* Single carport with gates
* Large workshop
* Huge backyard
6 Winston Crescent Viveash
Woodbridge Primary School (2.0 km)
Caversham Primary School (2.2 km)
Midvale Primary School (2.6 km)
Moorditj Noongar Community College (2.7 km)
Governor Stirling Senior High School (1.8 km)
Swan View Senior High School (4.7 km)
Kiara College (5.8 km)
VIEWING TIMES FOR ALL PROPERTIES WILL BE ADVERTISED WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN ARRANGED, FOR ANY OTHER QUERIES CONTACT OUR OFFICE ON 9274 1655.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ONLINE APPLICATIONS.
APPLICATIONS WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE AT THE VIEWING.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Air Conditioning