BRAND NEW GRANNY FLAT -short walk to University, Kingswood Station, Schools and Nepean Hospital
Simply walk in and relax. This near new two bedroom granny flat has floating floorboards throughout the whole house. It has mirror robes to both bedrooms, ensuite to master, is air conditioned with ceiling fan also in the lounge area. Gas appliances, dishwasher and the most beautiful kitchen and bathrooms. NBN connected. No Pets Allowed
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- Online Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy of your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Air Conditioning