SHOPS, BUS SERVICES JUST AROUND THE CORNER
This two bedroom duplex located on the corner of Cronin street offers a spacious living area with a separate dining area, large modern kitchen with a dishwasher, two good sized bedrooms with built-ins, modern bathroom and a single lock-up garage with internal access. It is located within walking distance of the local shops and schools as well as bus stops. It is also only minutes away from Penrith Plaza and Penrith Station.
With certain guidelines still in place we must ensure safety measures remain a key part of the viewing process. Our commitment to your health + safety is always our number one priority.
-you must be on our inspection register to attend an inspection
-only one person to attend the inspection this means no partners or children
-you must wear a mask
-you must sanitise your hands before entry
-you must keep your hands in your pockets where possible or use gloves to touch a surface
-you must follow social distancing guidelines
-see image 4 also
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- 1 Form Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 completed tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy of your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
- Please note, no pets allowed in all townhouses, villas and units. For houses pets should be declared on application for owner’s approval.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org