Immaculate family retreat in ideal location
A rare opportunity to have everything and more in a rental. This pristine 2 storey home sits right on the edge of the golf course with perfect views and offers space, luxury and of course tranquillity for you to call home.
Relaxing lounge area/retreat with access to the extra-large balcony with panoramic golf course views. The large master bedroom has access to the balcony and walk-in and built-in robes. Large en-suite bathroom with twin sinks, shower, vanity and WC.
Three bedrooms including 2nd master suite with his/hers robes, ceiling fan and semi ensuite with twin sinks, large shower, corner bath, separate WC. The two further bedrooms have built in robes.
The open plan living makes the most of the stunning golf course views. The recently renovated kitchen has Essastone benchtops, plenty of cupboard space, modern appliances, integrated dishwasher and an induction cook top. The kitchen overlooks the dining and family areas, pool and alfresco. Huge laundry with four door linen press and access to the side of the property.
Solid marri timber flooring to downstairs living and traffic areas and quality carpets to bedrooms and upstairs. Ducted air conditioning throughout, security cameras and alarm system.
Splendid pool and alfresco area with expansive golf course outlook. Pool has modern glass balustrade. Relaxing gazebo area and mains gas BBQ.
Pretty colonial style home with bull-nosed veranda. Front garden has a fishpond with water feature. Reticulated, landscaped gardens which are designed for easy care. Exceptionally large garage with workshop. Plenty of extra parking for caravan, boat or trailer. Great location for schools, shops and, of course, the prestigious Joondalup Resort.
- Four double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms, both en-suite
- Well-appointed laundry with ample storage
- Family room and casual meal area
- Gourmet kitchen recently renovated to a high specification with Essastone worktops
- Kitchen overlooks the alfresco and pool area
- Large sitting room, plus master suite to the first floor. Huge balcony with breathtaking
golf course views
- Two family areas
- Stunning Marri flooring through living areas. Quality carpet to the bedrooms and first
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- All weather undercover alfresco area, overlooking fully fenced pool
- Alarm system
- Extra-large garage with workshop
- Plenty of extra parking for caravan, boat or trailer
- Great location
- Closer to shops, schools and public transport
Live indoors and love the outdoors, this home ticks every box.
Register to view online with home open times scheduled. Please note, with the current market demand we encourage you to register and attend the scheduled opens and we endeavour to answer as many calls as possible but please email an enquiry instead to receive a response. We appreciate your patience and cooperation with this at these extremely busy times.
*All applications will be processed only once a tenant has attended the open, we accept online applications via 2Apply and the Tenant App or via the manual forms offered at the home open only.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning