Thumbs Up For An Impressive Lifestyle
* PLEASE APPLY VIA 1FORM.COM SO WE COULD ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION FOR YOU*
Presented in excellent condition, this property with a neat contemporary design appointed for a high level of comfort, assures comfortable family living instilled with a pure sense of peace and privacy. High ceilings 2.7 metre and tall windows enhance light and air flow throughout the house.
The open plan kitchen, living and dining area flows out onto a timber deck - perfect for a relaxing family gathering or entertaining a group of friends.
- A large master bedroom with storage units/drawers in the walk-in-robe and ensuite on ground floor
- Second master bedroom with storage units/drawers in the built-in-robe and ensuite upstairs
- Additional two generous size bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Kitchen with glass splashback, stainless steel European gas cook top, oven, dishwasher, rangehood and stone bench top
- Plenty of custom made cupboards internally and a shed in the courtyard for storage
- Family bathroom with inset bathtub, shower and toilet
- Powder room
- Braemer split air conditioner for cooling and heating in all rooms and living, LED downlights, wall mounted light on stairs
• Oversized single remote controlled garage door with internal access. It also contains custom made cupboards for storage. Park another car on the property's driveway.
- Bus stop - 200m-350m walk - Route 767 Box Hill, 623 Glen Waverley/St Kilda, 624 Kew/Caufield/Oakleigh
- Jordanville train station - 1.5km walk / public bus
- St Mary Magdalen's School - 30m walk
- Mount Waverley Heights Primary School (STSA - State Overall Rating 97) - 2km / public bus
- Ashwood High School - 2.3km / public bus
- Salesian College - Boys Secondary School - 500m walk
- Monash University Clayton - 5.6km / public bus
- Monash University Caufield - 6km / public bus
- Chadstone Shopping Centre - 3km / public bus
- Easy access to Monash Freeway
*It is a requirement to inspect the property prior to applying.
**Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection should you wish to attend to avoid disappointment for any changes or cancellations.
***Whilst LLC Real Estate has taken care in the preparation of the photos and description of the property, interested person(s) are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects of the property they wish to lease
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning