Family Home with Wide Water Views
This waterfront family home enjoys spacious open plan living with an abundance of natural light. The home is only minutes away from shopping precinct Robina Town Centre, and Bond University, with primary and high schools also nearby.
This home has just been refurbished and is practical in design. The living areas are spacious with multiple entertaining areas and an alfresco area that just keeps on giving.
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac of the Robina Waters pocket, the property is also conveniently close to local shopping at Robina Shopping Village and popular Robina common soccer grounds, with plenty of parklands and walking tracks all throughout the area.
• Wonderfully spacious and light filled living and dining areas
• Spacious kitchen and dining area that flows out to a covered alfresco area
• Four bedrooms each with own robe
• Master suite with water views, ensuite, air conditioning and office nook
• Second Bedroom features own ensuite and air conditioner
• Third Bedroom air conditioned
• Quiet cul-de-sac location situated on a large, wide waterfront block
• Two separate living areas
• Double lock up garage
• New paint and carpet
• Solar Hot Water System
• Two garden sheds
This perfectly positioned home is one that you'll want to register you details now to inspect.
School Catchment Zones
Robina State School - Prep to Year 6
Varsity College - Year 7 to Year 12
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning