Superb location in the Heart of CBD with stunning views!
Located between Queen Street and Elizabeth Street, enjoy this central location close to everything with FREE TRAM at your door step! Walk to Melbourne Central train station and shopping, Flagstaff Gardens train station, RMIT, Melbourne Uni, State Library Victoria, Queen Victoria Market, QV Shopping Centre, Emporium, Crown, Chinatown, Southbank, theatres, restaurants and night life. Close to Docklands and Sporting Arenas.
This Eporo Tower - 2 bedroom, 1 bath and 1 car space apartment on 34th floor overlooking La Trobe St facing north enjoys bright natural light boasting spectacular horizon views from the Dandenong ranges to Melbourne's west. It has been designed and built to the highest standards and afford all occupants unique open plan living with quality fittings and finishes and further complemented with stylish amenities for its residents to enjoy.
The Eporo is truly, a testament if not an embodiment of true city living, accompanied by accessibility, convenience, and comfort living.
- State of the art kitchen with quality ILVE stainless steel appliances including full oven and 4 burner gas cooktop, integrated single dishdrawer, stone bench, glass splashback and plenty of pantry space
- A generous sized living room with floor to ceiling windows provides a plethora of natural light, flowing out onto a balcony with spectacular views
- Two substantial bedrooms are each adorned with extensive mirrored built-in robes
- A fully-tiled bathroom and European laundry
- Mitsubishi Inverter system in the living area
- Equipped with high speed security lifts and CCTV surveillance, video intercom and secure swipe access, safety is not a concern
- Communal facilities at level 15 include a beautiful residents lounge with dining and lounge spaces, terraces with city views, kitchen and TV/movie area, library area with free wifi for your comfort and enjoyment to entertain friends
An important message from LLC Real Estate.
Here at LLC Real Estate, we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely. In light of this, we ask that you take the following measures before attending any open for inspection: Do not attend if you have been unwell with cold and flu like symptoms, have been overseas in the last 14 days or have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19. We also ask that you practice social distancing and remain patient if you are asked to wait a short time before entering the property, refrain from touching surfaces within the property, practice good hand hygiene, and cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning