FIRST HOME BUYER OR INVESTORS DREAM
This neat & tidy 3 bedroom home has come to market offering a terrific opportunity for the keen investor, or First Home Buyer, looking for a quality blank canvas property to work with. Situated 600m (as the crow flies) from the stunning shores of Geographe Bay & walking distance from local shops. You can be assured of getting the "Down South" vibe the moment you arrive & have a chance to make this home your own.
- 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes, & 1 bathroom.
- Open plan living & dining area with a separate front TV room providing a 2nd living area.
- Comfort ensured with a reverse cycle air-conditioning unit to the main living area.
- Kitchen includes breakfast bar, gas cooktop, rangehood & electric oven.
- Near new click plank flooring throughout.
- Superb wooden decked alfresco area, great for entertaining.
- Through access to a large powered shed of 10m x 6m (approx.).
- Newly laid liquid limestone paving to the surrounds of the home creates a classy finish.
- Instantaneous gas hot water system.
- Established lawns & gardens, all reticulated via mains water.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Walking distance to Bayside Shopping Centre incl. IGA, Pharmacy, Bottle Shop & other services.
- Bus services located nearby (only 15min into central Busselton).
- Port Geographe Marina positioned a short distance away incl. boat ramp facilities.
- Outside gas bayonet option.
- Currently rented at $340.00 per week with a fixed term lease in place until August 2021.
For further details or to arrange a private inspection contact me today, your exclusive Sales Professional.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning