Real Estate Royalty - Circa 1875
A prestigious Collins Street address, yester-year charm in the handsome facade and the elegance of a bygone era as you seemingly float through the main foyer or ground floor bar/restaurant.
- An enormous 58m2
- Lovely sunshine and light from the East
- Prized corner position
- Overlooking Heritage Collins & Queen St
- Well equipped cooks' kitchen
- Bright generous open plan living
- Great size bedroom with built in robes
- Clean modern bathroom with bath
- Free city trams available at your door
Direct access to The Bank on Collins restaurant & bar where you can sip on a wine and enjoy the majestic building around you.
This beautiful city residence is the perfect purchase to occupy full time, as a Pied-a-Terre for a busy professional or a solid investment with brilliant further potential.
Whilst every care is taken to ensure accuracy of the sizes, plans & information contained herein no guarantees or warranties are given. Clients are required to make their own investigations, carefully check the formal legal documentation & seek independent professional legal advice.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning