Great location - Exceptional buy!
In a prestige area, the price of this home allows you to add your touches and not over-capitalise. A private, sunny haven, it is elevated from the street, north facing, with a very liveable floor plan and a circular bitumen driveway. With no through traffic, privacy from neighbours, an environmental park across the street, a fenced sunny backyard with fruit trees and veggie gardens, this is a tranquil environment close to all amenities.
- Welcoming front veranda
- Open plan kitchen and living area
- Combined lounge/dining room
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and large ensuite
- 2 additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Family bathroom
- Separate WC
- Two single garages
- Mature garden with gazebo
- Circular bitumen driveway
- Fully fenced
- Garden shed and Chicken coop
- Security screens
- Ceiling fans throughout the house
- 2 reverse cycle air-cons in lounge & main bedroom
- Solar power 2kw with 3kw inverter
- Off peak HWS
- Concrete 40,000 litre water tank plus smaller tank for the garden
- Ample storage in the house
The perfect home for a family or couple, private and peaceful, close to schools, cafés and shops.
Contact Paul Edwards or Ton Wolf for more information.