BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED - 3BRMS + STUDY NOOK - VERY PRIVATE 678M2 BLOCK
This private, fully-fenced property hides a delightful home beyond it's discrete front gate.
Once inside, discover a fabulous, level backyard with privacy fencing and established trees in the garden offering shade and the sounds of birdsong.
A beautiful light-filled, three bedroom house is on offer; freshly painted and boasting polished hardwood floors, split cycle air conditioning, a study nook, spa bath in the bathroom, and two separate toilets. Each bedroom has its own leafy outlook.
This quiet, highly sought after location is just 10km from Brisbane's CBD and within walking distance to the Kenrose St shopping precinct with its fabulous established Cafes & Restaurants.
Only moments to Carina State School, Mayfield State School and Carina Medical & Specialist centre.
Properties like this are rare. Because of the unique shape of this 678m2 block, no space has been wasted in frontage. All the land has been utilised in making a huge, private backyard. Your family, kids or pets will love living here. The existing house could be extended or removed in future. But hurry. This one will not be on the market very long.
- North Facing Rear Aspect
- Post War Timber Home with Tiled Roof
- Open Plan Living Area with French doors & Air-Conditioning
- 3 Bedrooms + Study Nook + Sunroom
- Freshly Painted Interior
- Polished Hardwood Timber Floors
- Very usable kitchen with dishwasher
- Very usable Bathroom with Shower & Spa Bath
- Car Accommodation for 1 Car + Huge Amount of Off Street Parking
- Perfectly Located in a Quiet Residential Street
- 50m from Direct City Bus Transport
- 100m to Carina Bowls Club and the Panchos Pizza Eatery
- 200m to Carina Leagues Club
- Walking distance to Clem Jones Sports Centre & Pool
- Just a few moments drive to the Cafes & Restaurants in Kenrose Street
- 5 mins to both Westfield Carindale & Cannon Hill Shopping Centre
- 10mins to Gateway Motorway
- School Catchments: Carina State Primary & Whites Hill State College
- Council Rates Approx $670 per quarter
- Water Rates Approx $350 per quarter
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning