Peaceful & Private..!!
Hidden away in a beautiful valley, on a quiet tree lined street is a beautifully renovated family home set in 3+ acres of pasture and bush land with its own picturesque Jasper lined creek. Extremely private, this delightful home is understated from the road, but once you are in the front door you will be pleasantly surprised by the spacious living space that opens onto the extensive outdoor entertaining area and in-ground, fully fenced pool.
The newly refurbished kitchen will satisfy the most demanding domestic goddess with huge island bench/breakfast bar, gas cooking, integrated dishwasher and large pantry, this is truly the hub of this family home.
The octagonal shaped 4th bedroom or media room has black out blinds and dimmer lights to enjoy home movies in comfort.
The huge patio and BBQ area adjoining the pool can easily accommodate 12 diners plus a separate lounge area to enjoy a quite cuppa or a glass of wine after a hard day's work at the office.
Other features worth noting;
- Fully renovated bathrooms
- New floor tiling
- LED lighting throughout
- Double gates for security and privacy
- Large multipurpose shed with power, double carport
- Double garage with auto door and internal access to house
- Fully fenced for stock and pets, plus dam
- Grassed area around house for the kids
- Good grazing area and shelter for horses
- Three separate gated access points
- Room to build second dwelling
- Established garden with many fruit trees
- So much more for you to see
The pathway from the house to the horse paddock is via a quaint timber bridge over to the wonderful acreage which must be seen to be appreciated... it is simply amazing!
The whole property is quite unique and only 10 minutes to the MI or to beautiful Tamborine Mountain, the perfect location for your new family home, how does it get any better than this?
Call Jan or Barry if this sounds like your piece of paradise.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Garden shed
- Fully fenced
- Air Conditioning