Beautiful Modern Townhouse in Small Group & Excellent Location - Inspect this Weekend!
Available to inspect this weekend, contact Alan for details on viewing times.
In search of a relaxed lifestyle with convenience at the door, or perhaps a fabulous 'ready to go' investment with very attractive weekly rental potential? If so, this beautifully presented property is a must for your inspection (open inspection this weekend or inspect by appointment anytime).
Situated in a lovely private position at the rear of a small group, this 2016 built 'end' townhouse offers the best of easy-care living. A fabulous 3BR contemporary design with quality features throughout, and situated in an excellent location opposite a well maintained park and walking distance to Beach Road cafes, shopping, schools, public transport, and the beach.
Key highlights include;
- 3 Good size bedrooms, large walk-in robe to main, built-ins to other bedrooms
- Light filled living and meals with lovely outlook onto private courtyard
- Lower level with 2.7m high ceilings, modern lighting, and stylish floating floors
- Modern kitchen with stone bench-tops, dishwasher and gas cook-top
- Sleek modern bathroom on the upper level, plus 2nd w.c. on the lower level
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Superb amount of storage with closet spaces over both levels
- Spacious laundry with built-in bench and linen cupboard
- Remote entry garage UMR with internal entry, and separate courtyard access
- Private L shaped courtyard garden with handy side access
- Fully landscaped with concrete aggregate to front and rear for easy upkeep
- Positioned across the road from an attractive well maintained park
- Walking distance to Beach Road shopping, schools, public transport, and beach.
Phone Alan to arrange a viewing or for any further details. Raine & Horne RLA144653.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning