Water Views Front And Rear
In a quiet, leafy Cul-de-sac sits this immaculately presented Family home. This home oozes a sense of warmth and peace, with spacious rooms and large picture windows that allow you to enjoy the natural elements of the outside from within. Surely it is hard to find a home like this one for this affordable price. Deceptively spacious from the road, the home offers a large living space which opens out to the deck and enjoys a pleasant outlook.
This house is presented in great condition with nothing else needing to be done, except move in! Enjoy the possibilities that come with a spacious functional kitchen. The tranquil, setting from your fully carpeted bedroom ensures you a spectacular show of the sunrise for when you awake in the morning.
• Positioned to capture all day sun, it’s a fantastic location
• Situated on an elevated, 3.903sqm block
• Enjoy sunsets and sunrises on the water or exercise around the bridges
• Each living space combines contemporary tones with fresh, light classic accents
• Spacious open plan living and dining bathed in natural light
• Well-appointed kitchen with oven, dishwasher and storage
• Master bedroom on-suite with walk-in-robe
• The deck at the rear of the home has peaceful lake views
• Teenager’s retreat/in law accommodation to cater for the unexpected
Its prime location is matched by the quality of lifestyle this home has to offer. Ideally positioned at the end of a sought-after quiet cul-de-sac minutes’ walk from the waters’ edge, this house offers the perfect family setting. This property offers the perfect set up for a home office or granny flat to accommodate guests or teenagers.
You’ll fall in love with this home’s stunning water views.
Inspect during open house sessions or arrange an exclusive appointment by calling Judy Hoffmann on 0427973228.
- Separate Living Unit
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Water Tank
- Electric Hot Water