Stunning Secluded Paradise! - Priced to sell!
This is a uniquely beautiful property that will certainly delight those looking for a quiet and secluded rural lifestyle. The picturesque drive along its well-maintained driveway takes you down through the undulating landscape onto the gully floor, and immediately immerses you in this absolutely stunning lifestyle property. The 18.4ha (45 acres) property offers a variety of vistas that are studded with majestic gum trees and native bushland that supports a wide variety of animal and bird life.
Sure to be of equal appeal to many is the fact that the property is totally off-grid: with its ample solar power generation/storage system, substantial rainwater storage and energy-saving appointments throughout. There is also an abundance of fire wood.
The 3 bedroom and 1 bathroom homestead presents an excellent mix of spacious indoor and outdoor living that takes full advantage of its peaceful ambiance in all seasons. The building construction, materials and appointments are of a high quality.
The homestead's features include:
- High ceilings, ceiling fans & down-lighting throughout
- Fully insulated
- 2 large indoor living areas separated by a stone feature wall & slow combustion heater
- Quality country kitchen, with gas oven & cook top, and energy efficient fridge/freezer
- Quality flooring throughout
- Excellent cupboard and storage space
- Both solar and gas HWS
- Stunning large alfresco-style outdoor area, with BBQ and sink
- Large 3 vehicle carport attached
- Internet - ADSL2 over landline (Satellite NBN now available)
- Satellite TV
The homestead and its beautiful gardens overlook a majestic rock-base winter creek, completing the picture-perfect setting for family and friends to relax in this hidden paradise.
Other improvements include:
- 12.2m x 7.7m (approx) shed with concrete floor and power connected
- 7.4m x 4.0m (approx) garage/shed with concrete floor and power connected
- 3.0kW solar system with 830Ah (@ 24v) battery bank, and generator backup
- 336,000L rainwater storage (approx)
There is plenty of outdoor space available for veggie gardens, chook house etc
The owner is delighted in advising that Yankalilla township is a healthy 25 minute walk away along a track through the property out onto Kemmiss Hill Road.
Even though the property is well secluded, the schools, medical facilities, shopping, hotels, sporting facilities and services in Yankalilla, and the beautiful beaches and attractions in Normanville are all within only 10 minutes by car on good bitumen roads.