Just Sold. happy Sellers & happy Buyers
PERFECT CHOICE!!! Absolute value for money
For Downsizers, First home Buyers, couple on low budget, FIFO worker and Investors
And if you''re looking to get into your first home, then look no further and put this on your list of MUST VIEWS as this is a very affordable way to get into the market!
Immaculately presented home, you can move in immediately. Just your personal touch.
REFRESHED & REJUVENATED HOME @ NO. 20
Freshly painted throughout the house in neutral colour.
NEW flooring in common areas and NEW carpet flooring installed in all bedrooms.
Good size backyard to play with your dogs. Easy care garden.
REFRESHED & REJUVENATED HOME @ NO. 20 offers:
* 2 Bathrooms
* 2 Dining areas
* 2 Lounge areas
* 2 Verandah areas
* 2 Garden areas
Solid buys includes:
• Master bedroom with walk -in
• Ensuite and family bathroom
• Other two good size bedrooms
• Kitchen overlooks dining/ family/ backyard garden
• Family Lounge with separate meals area
• Formal Lounge with formal dining area
• Garden shed
• Beautiful backyard garden with lawn to enjoy beautiful weathers
• Backyard Patio to enjoy outdoor lifestyle
• Welcoming covered front veranda and established front garden
• Garden beds with beautiful flowering plants along the side fence
• Secured single carport with roller door
• Additional parking space
• Two split system units in common areas
• Security entrance door and metal security screen on all windows
• Block size: 464 sqm apprx.
• Year Built: 1991 circa
• Shire of Swan annual rate: $1760.00 apprx. pa
• Positioning Aspect: North/ East
Likely Place is adjacent to a bushland Reserve and has mostly local traffic.
The house is walking distance to Stratton primary school, park and sports oval.
The local Stratton shopping centre for all your weekly shopping is a short 5 min drive or a 10 min walk. Other attraction close by is medical centre,chemist,service station as well as IGA, a cafe, hairdresser/nail salon, newspaper plus a variety of local fast food outlets.
The closest major shopping centre, is Midland Gate ( with buses departing opposite the shopping centre) with all its commercial amenities. It's like the Osbourne Park of the East.
Suits First Home Buyers, Downsizers, Young Families and FIFO workers.
If you are looking for a home in a good location, you will love this property.
Ana Borcherdt from Professionals 5 Star Realty NOW to register a viewing.
M: 0481 092 390 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning