Bespoke Luxury - Outstanding Esplanade Position
With its magic views and highly-crafted interiors, this Esplanade fronting home is for those who appreciate quality and position. Floor to ceiling windows beautifully frame the park and Broadwater views, creating an unbroken connection to the natural environment. Perfectly sited on the block, the North/East aspect bathes the home in natural light, as well capturing cooling breezes.
On the ground level, soaring voids and oversized rooms create a feeling of relaxed luxury and the sophisticated yet practical floor plan creates separate dining, relaxation and living zones, as well as providing a seamless transition to the outdoor areas and garden. Upstairs you will find 3 private bedrooms, including the master suite, which is a standout feature of the home with its luxurious ensuite, massive walk in robe and sweeping views.
Located on the preferred quiet end of the Esplanade, this as new home is positioned only metres from the Paradise Point village as well being surrounded by endless walking trails.
- Timeless neutral finishes including polished concrete, stone benches, extensive integrated furniture and timber features
- Multiple living areas, with optional 4th bedroom/multi-purpose room on ground level
- Unique private corner position with North/East aspect
- Butler's pantry, gas fireplace, bar with dishwasher, electric blinds
- Unique designer property positioned only metres to the Paradise Point village
- 5 kW solar power
- Drive through garage to additional carport, ideal for trailer/jet ski storage
- Beautifully established low maintenance landscaping, 10,000 litre rainwater storage