SHORT WALK TO UNI, HOSPITAL & KINGSWOOD STATION-
Beautiful french windows in lounge area gives this three bedroom home with air conditioning a difference from most other rentals. Updated bathroom and kitchen, large built in to main bedroom and lovely family room at the rear of the house. Laundry with a second shower and vanity. Opposite park, walking distance to University, Nepean Hospital and train station. No Pets. Property in the process of being sold, contracts to be signed in the near future. 6 month lease will be offered for approved applicant
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- 1 Form Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy you’re your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
- Please note, no pets allowed in all townhouses, villas and units. For houses pets should be declared on application for owner’s approval.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or email@example.com