Best Buying In CTHS Catchment
Tucked away in a quiet street, this hidden gem is packed full of personality and potential. Perfectly positioned this original family home is filled with a sense of tranquility and peace from the moment you step inside and right through to the ultra-private leafy backyard.
This appealing home is well presented and with a bit of extra polish it has the potential to really sparkle! Ideal for the growing family this home has the advantage of being in the much sought after Cherrybrook Technology High School catchment.
- Flowing floor plan providing dining room, lounge room and family room
- Large kitchen with four burner gas cooktop and wall oven
- Undercover area off family room and dining room
- Four bedrooms all with built-in robes, master with walk-in robe
- Main bathroom and ensuite on first floor, powder room on ground floor
- Internal laundry with external access, two car garage with internal access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout, private established picturesque gardens
- 350m to bus stop for City (620N, 620X and 622) and Pennant Hills Station (626)
- Zoned for Oakhill Drive Public School and Cherrybrook Technology High School
- Close to James Henty Drive Oval, Oakhill Village Shopping Centre, Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre, Dural Mall and Castle Towers
- Approximately 3.8km to Cherrybrook Train Station and approximately 4.4km to Castle Hill Train Station
*While considerable care has been taken by Raine & Horne in compiling and updating the content and information on this site, Raine & Horne is not the source of the information and therefore cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy of any content and information on this site. The information contained herein does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning