RETRO CHARM IN SPRAWLING ARCHITECTURALLY DESIGNED FAMILY HOME
Feeling nostalgic? This stunning property was built in 1978 with no expense spared. It has since been meticulously maintained in largely original money-can't-buy condition!
Varnished cedar windows and doors, exposed beam ceilings, soft wool carpet, dark feature masonry and vibrant colour matched tiling to wet areas will have you reliving the 80's in time warp condition.
Pull up in your classic BMW and ring your significant other on the car phone to let them know you've found home!
Okay, enough fun. Let's walk around the house;
- FIVE Bedrooms!
- Master Bedroom with Huge Double Wardrobe, En-Suite and Outdoor.
- And Four Standard Bedrooms, Three with Wardrobes and Fans.
- Enormous Carpeted Loungeroom with Wood Heater and Four-way Open Access.
- PLUS Tiled/Carpeted Living/Dining to Rear Wing.
- Walk-Through Kitchen with Capacious Fridge Recess and Plenty of Cabinetry.
- Full Bathroom to Rear Wing (in addition to En-Suite)
- Internal Laundry Leading Straight to Clothesline.
Loving it yet? Wait till you see the yard;
- Huge Paved Outdoor Area to Rear, partially covered.
- Surrounded by fully Landscaped Garden Pathway.
- Private Alfresco Off Master Bedroom.
- Fully Fenced.
- Wrap-Around Covered Pathways around entire house!
- All Garden Maintenance Included!!!
- Double Carport with Lock-Up Storage Room.
And don't forget the extra features;
- Security Screens and Flyscreens Throughout.
- Curtains and Blinds to all Windows and Sliding Doors.
- Air-Conditioning and Fans.
- Wood Heater to Loungeroom.
- Brick and Tile Construction designed with Solar Orientation in mind to Keep Cool in Summer and Warm in Winter.
After all that, you're probably most interested in the location right? Don't get me wrong, it's a great house, but check out how many things are only five minutes or less away!;
- 50m to Robertson State School (quite literally, walk across the road!)
- 200m to Parkland.
- 550m to Bus Stops.
- 1.8km to Market Square, Sunnybank Plaza Shopping Centre, Medical and More!
- 2.2km to Griffith University Nathan Campus.
- 2.8km to Coopers Plains Train Station.
- 2.9km to Sunnybank State High School.
- 3.3km to Pacific Motorway.
In summary- 655 Musgrave Road combines character, flexible space, all the must have features and a killer location for large or mixed families, sharers (i.e Uni students?) and everyone else who wants a great home for years to come!
Get in touch today to organise a viewing by appointment, at a time that suits you, in the next couple of days! We can't wait to meet you!
* Unfortunately, no pets are allowed.
* You MUST register for viewings before attending.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools