SHORT WALK TO KINGSWOOD TAFE, WSU, STATION & PENRITH CBD
This three bedroom stand alone townhouse has had new carpets, paint and blinds in the last couple of years. It is suited within a short drive to central CBD Penrith. It is within walking distance to Kingswood TAFE, WSU Kingswood campus, local schools & childcare and a short drive to Kingswood High School. & train station The townhouse offers built-ins to all bedrooms, garage under the main roof, split system air conditioner upstairs & downstairs, ceiling fans, second toilet in the laundry and a small maintainable yard. Enquire today, it won't last long!
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- 1 Form Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 completed tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy of your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
- Please note, no pets allowed in all townhouses, villas and units. For houses pets should be declared on application for owner’s approval.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org