When size really does matter! (4x3 & 890sqm block)
For anyone wanting that big back yard in Armadale, it almost always comes with an old 30+ year old house in need of a bit of care. The new homes are all set on 350-500sqm blocks, and that just leaves no room for the kids to play, room for a pool and even Dads big, must have workshop.
But that's exactly what this beautiful, near new 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home has to offer.
Its rare to get such a grand, and new home on such a large block these days, unless you've got a large budget. So forget the new homes on little postage stamp sized blocks, and come check out this fantastic value for money property that is quite literally the ultimate family home!
Inside the home features 4 double size bedrooms, 2 with ensuites, all with built in double robes and the master bedroom sporting his and hers walk-in robes. The 3 minor bedrooms all come off a lovely kids activity room, which also sports the main family bathroom.
The central open plan kitchen, dining and family room has oodles of space with LED lighting, stone bench tops, a big breakfast bar, 900mm s/s appliances, plenty of under bench storage space, and then access through to the scullery again with oodles of bench and storage space, huge walk-in pantry and double fridge recess.
Then there's the large theatre room with LED lighting, conduit run for wall mounted TV's and more than enough room to fit the extended family as well for a movie or sport night.
Outside there's double gated access to the Ginormous backyard that has automatically reticulated lawn that is well established and can play home to the epic cricket and footy battles that your family can enjoy. Plus there's still room for the big workshop or pool if you like?
This beautifully finished property will appeal to so many people on so many levels:
* For the older families there's the huge quadruple wide driveway that means there's room for all the kids cars, the second bedroom with ensuite and bathroom coming off the other double sized rooms means they can also have their privacy.
* For the younger families, the kids can opt to play out in the vast backyard or across the road in the public park. The activity room for them to play the games consoles out of mum and dads hair, and don't forget 3 primary schools all within a very short stroll.
* Then the family that needs somewhere for mum to live, she can have her own wing with her own ensuite and set up another room for a lounge as they are certainly that big.
Extra features include:
* Ducted reverse cycle, multi zoned air conditioning
* Instant gas hot water
* Security alarm system
* Automatic reticulation
* High ceilings through living areas
* Led lighting
* Extra wide garage (Over 7 metres wide) for extra storage
* Stone bench tops to kitchen and bathrooms
* Scullery with walk-in pantry and double fridge recess
* Double gated side access
* 900mm stainless steel appliances
Plus many more features. For all inquiries and bookings please call Cam Wilson on 0413737090
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System