Rustic Charm with Loft!!!
Be surprised by this renovated 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom vibrant family home with some modern touches mixed with stunning character traits that you will absolutely adore.
Follow the polished wooden floorboards through to the spacious open plan kitchen / living area and back out through the triple stacking french doors to the decked entertaining area for an evening of alfresco dining.
Additional features include:
* Reverse cycle split system air-conditioners throughout
* Upstairs loft with three storage cupboards & built-in shelves
* Stunning kitchen with huge walk-in pantry, dishwasher & breakfast bar
* Formal dining room
* Brand new main bathroom with claw bath
* Semi ensuite to two bedrooms
* Fourth bedroom with built-in study desk & cupboards
* Solar panels for electricity
* Decked front porch & rear entertaining area
* Garden shed
* Open space parking for two vehicles in driveway
* Low maintenance native garden
The central location provides easy access to everything, including Bassendean Primary School, Shopping centre and cafe strip, sporting events at the oval and even the Swan River for a fun family day of fishing and swimming.
Get in quick!
*** If you do not see a home open time please bookmark this page and review at your convenience, all home open times will be posted once they confirmed with the tenants and owner. You are not to approach the property or disturb the occupants under any circumstances.
You must view the property first before applying. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ONLINE APPLICATIONS.
With all home opens please check the website on the day of the home open to confirm the property has not been leased. Home opens are subject to change without notice.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly