Home Sweet Home
Set back from the road on a corner block of 2012sqm. From gated entry and long paved driveway you park in the carport and use the shoppers entry to the country kitchen overlooking dining.
The master bedroom with timber styled flooring is spacious, with its own large walk in robe, retreat and en-suite.
Voluminous formal lounge including reverse cycle air conditioner and slow combustion wood fire.
The gardens and lawns are well established with most reticulated, the whole property is fully fenced and would suit family fun and pets. A variety of established fruit trees, lemon, lime kumquat, orange and grapes plus two large rainwater tanks are installed for an extra supply.
- Huge open plan kitchen/dining area
- Slate and timber look flooring to living areas
- Four bedrooms, master includes ensuite, good size walk in robe.
- Kitchen has large pantry and plenty of prep areas
- Bath tub in main bathroom plus separate toilet
- Slow combustion wood heater in the lounge
- Easy care gardens and rolling green lawns
- Set back from the road with long driveway and gated entry
- Five minutes (approx.) from shops and schools
- Powered 12 x 6 metre shed for all sorts of use
- Separate Side road access with double gates for easy access to shed and extra parking.
Located on a no through road, servicing local traffic only, but a few minutes' drive or leisurely walk to the Primary or High School, public swimming pool, tennis courts, oval or heritage walk trail.
This family home offers lifestyle and loads of room and move in ready!
For further information or to arrange your private inspection please contact Ivan Valkoff on 0439 030 409
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning