JUST UNDER AN ACRE!!
This completely renovated 4 bedroom home on an acre is set up for heavy vehicles storage, horses, animals or just simply to enjoy the land. It has walk in robes to two bedrooms and built in robes to the other two. All rooms have ceiling fans. There are two air conditioners, ensuite to main, near new kitchen and appliances including dishwasher. The shed is 12 x 6. It can be used for normal cars and all the equipment one needs on an acreage property. Town water, enviro cycle system, nbn, alarm system all there.
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- 1 Form Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 completed tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy of your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
- Please note, no pets allowed in all townhouses, villas and units. For houses pets should be declared on application for owner’s approval.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org