"ASHBY".. a touch of magic!
This is a truly charming 2-storey 'cottage style' home, set in an enchanting garden with winding pathways, taking you on a journey of discovery and delight.
You may find a chair tucked into a shady nook, a satin bower bird's courting arena, a secluded meditation hut, a sturdy potting bench and closer to the house a large circular gazebo for outdoor entertaining.
The entry hall leads to the spacious main living area which features;
- Wood panelled dado walls
- North facing bay window
- High cathedral ceilings
- Circular stained-glass window
- Antique fireplace
- French doors leading to the outdoors
The second bedroom (with own ensuite) has a separate entry and would make an ideal air-BnB for a little extra cash.. or simply as a guest wing.
Other features of this unique home;
- Upstairs bedroom (with ensuite) has high ceilings with lime washed pine paneling
- Double lock-up brick garage
- Separate colourbond 2 bay shed/workshop
- Two entrances for vehicles, space for a caravan or boat
- Good deep bore with potable water
- Slow combustion heater in kitchen/meals area
- Abundant storage
Located in a quiet corner of popular Forest Park on over half an acre of rich red volcanic soil. This private home will appeal to buyers looking for something a little different, very liveable, and if you are a garden lover you will feel right at home.
The original owners built this property and have now decided to pass it onto to someone else who will love and enjoy it, as much as they have over almost 30 years.
To see if it feels right for you, contact Barry or Jan to inspect.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
- Bore water