INSPECT SAT & SUN 11 - 11.30AM - Everything You Want Is At Your Fingertips!
Put this at the top of your must to inspect list! Set just metres from the beach in a boutique beachside walk up block is this well sized 2 bedroom unit.
Positioned on the ground floor of "Armrick Lodge", the unit features a spacious, light, bright and airy living area that flows out to a large sunny East facing patio area (common property) overlooking the sparkling pool and gardens.
This fabulous unit is sure to appeal to the owner occupier looking to enjoy a relaxed low maintenance lifestyle within walking distance to everything or the astute investor looking for the perfect addition to their property portfolio.
Act quick to secure this prime position, situated just walking distance to the beach and the light rail, within close proximity to an array of restaurants and cafes, Star Casino, Gold Coast Convention centre and the world class shopping at Pacific Fair!
- 2 bedrooms, each with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- 1 bathroom plus separate laundry
- Spacious, bright and airy air-conditioned living area
- Large East facing patio area (common property), overlooking pool
- Security intercom access
- Single lock up garage in secured basement
- Quiet, well maintained block of only 12 units
- Solid brick and tile construction
- Just 400 metres (approx.) to the sand
- Prime location, close to the light rail, restaurants, cafes, parks and the centre of Broadbeach
Body corporate fees: approx. $32.10 per week
Council rates: approx. $1,866.54 per annum
Water: approx. $1,244.88 per annum
Rental estimate: Recently rented at $360 per week
Don't delay as properties like this simply don't last! Contact the agents Luke Henderson and Cindy Katene today to arrange your inspection!
Copy and paste this link into your browser to view the property video:
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking