LOCATION IS EVERYTHING HERE!
An acre of lifestyle property in a quiet and private location. The home includes 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, master semi-ensuite. Situated in sought after Joshua Brook Estate in Boyanup with its scenic bush walks and trails. This tranquil rural setting is sure to appeal to those who have a desire to be self sufficient.
- On scheme water
- Master with WIR, 2 bedrooms with BIR
- Open plan kitchen, meals & family with separate lounge
- Tile fire & gas bayonet
- Outdoor built-in BBQ
- Concrete pad for outdoor living
- Easy care native bush with a cleared and compacted area for additional shed/s
- Existing shed/lean-to
- Heaps of extra parking for caravan + boat + trailer
- Chook run
- Veggie garden and fruit trees
- Elevated block size of 4,154sqm and great rectangle shape
- Close to town's amenities
Boyanup is a charming town situated 18km SE of Bunbury and located on the Preston River. Home to local amenities such as the Bull & Bush Hotel and Pub, shops, bowling club, Boyanup primary school, child side school K-7 year levels and the memorial grounds that host the successful Boyanup & Districts Farmers Market. This home would suit a young family, single parent, retirees or downsizing farmer. A rare find indeed and priced to sell! Ring Ros Corker on 0427 711 099 to arrange a viewing.