Large 5 bedroom family home with coastal views
This exceptionally spacious and light solid brick home features a wonderful veranda with spectacular Gold Coast views.
The easy to maintain gardens with room to kick a ball and a cubby house for kids to play in, makes this an excellent family home.
- Large master bedroom with en-suite and built-in wardrobes
- 3 good size bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Family bathroom with spa bath
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with ample cupboard space
- Great storage under the stairs
- Open plan living and dining with sliding doors opening to the veranda
- Well-appointed kitchen with lots of space
- Bedroom with built-ins
- 3rd bathroom
- Study or second living
- Veranda with spectacular views
- Easy to maintain gardens, great for children
- 3-bay shed, with electric roller doors for 2 car parking, workshop and lots of storage space
- Extra undercover space behind the shed
- 2 water tanks 28,000 litres each
- Cubby house
- Solar panels, 5.2Kw
- Environmental friendly sewerage system
- High ceilings upstairs
- Security flyscreens downstairs
- Ceiling fans throughout the house
- New carpets
Enjoy easy living in this well-maintained home built on 1,889m2, bordering a nature strip where Koala's enjoy the trees and pay regular visits.
For inspections please contact Ton Wolf or Paul Edwards.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Garden shed
- Solar power