TEAM SOLOMON ESTATE AGENTS / CATHERINE GOLDWATER are delighted to offer this prestigious small acreage with beautifully established gardens on Coochiemudlo Island.
Features of this low set Colonial style home are too many to list entirely here - an inspection is a must!
* Massive open plan living with 22ft raked ceilings
* Huge central kitchen with enormous walk-in pantry, centre island, double fridge cavity, dishwasher, lots of benches and storage
* Fire place in lounging area
* Living area opens out onto large north-facing deck overlooking a delightful water feature and stunning gardens
* Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe
* 3 additional queen size bedrooms all with builtins
* Family bathroom
* Separate toilet
* Good size laundry
* Purpose built office/studio
* 2 x 5,000 litre water tanks with individual pumps
* 2 bay workshop (5.5m x 5.5m)
* 2 bay carpot
* Garden shed (3m x 3m)
* 6.5kw solar (24 panels)
* Securely fenced yard and gated access for vehicles, with room for boat, caravan and more.
If privacy, quality, size and style are important then this home deserves your inspection.
Conveniently situated in the centre of Coochiemudlo Island - walk to your choice of 3 sandy beaches, golf, restaurants, cafe, tennis and much, much more. Access to Coochie is easy via an 8 minute ferry ride from Victoria Point, and the relaxed lifestyle is everyone's dream.
Inspection by appointment only - call Catherine now.
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced