Noosa Hinterland Property with spectacular sea views.
The phone enquiry code for this property is - 0271
This tranquil 11.8 ha property has beautiful, uninterupted seaviews to Noosa Heads and Cooloola Sandblow.
This fertile, undulating property is home to abundant wildlife, a rainforest with endangered trees and parklike grounds around the luxuriously appointed weekender.
There are over 20 different species of fruit trees, a shade house and a raised vegetable garden. There is a permanent creek and 3 dams, one of which is spring fed.
Access to the other panoramic views at the top of the property is by a contoured road and a network of walking trails.There are 2 other house pads with sea views.
Property features include:
- Steel framed 2 bedroom cottage
- Both bedrooms with ensuites and large verandas.
- There is also a workshop and beyond that a private double/ensuite guest annex.
- Property is located just north of Kin Kin in the Coondoo region..
- Biolytic worm farm sewerage system
- Lockable shutters on main cottage
- Saxon wood heater
- Underground power and phone
- 4 rain water tanks gravity fed to cottage
- 3 garage spaces
- Inventory of tractors, mowers and maintenance equipment.
This property is realistically priced at $548,000
Phone or send an email enquiry today for more information or to arrange your immediate inspection!