Noosa Hinterland Property with spectacular sea views.
The phone enquiry code for this property is - 0271
This tranquil 11.8 ha property has beautiful, uninterupted seaviews to Noosa Heads and Cooloola Sandblow.
This fertile, undulating property is home to abundant wildlife, a rainforest with endangered trees and parklike grounds around the luxuriously appointed weekender.
There are over 20 different species of fruit trees, a shade house and a raised vegetable garden. There is a permanent creek and 3 dams, one of which is spring fed.
Access to the other panoramic views at the top of the property is by a contoured road and a network of walking trails.There are 2 other house pads with sea views.
Property features include:
- Steel framed 2 bedroom cottage
- Both bedrooms with ensuites and large verandas.
- There is also a workshop and beyond that a private double/ensuite guest annex.
- Property is located just north of Kin Kin in the Coondoo region..
- Biolytic worm farm sewerage system
- Lockable shutters on main cottage
- Saxon wood heater
- Underground power and phone
- 4 rain water tanks gravity fed to cottage
- 3 garage spaces
- Inventory of tractors, mowers and maintenance equipment.
This property is realistically priced at $498,000
Phone or send an email enquiry today for more information or to arrange your immediate inspection!
SaleByHomeOwner.com.au is an Australia-wide 'For Sale By Owner' service. We assist Home Owners who are looking to sell or rent their own home without paying 'ANY' Real Estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.