Great home, Great views, and all on a big block.
What a great home!
This solid family house is centrally located in Keperra, with quick access to main roads, shops, schools and public transport.
Set on the top of the rise of this very popular street, and on a large block, this highset family home embraces everything for a couple or family to enjoy.
With views to the hills from both the front and back of the house. A large covered deck to relax, entertain friends and family, or enjoy the mature garden complete with a variety of fruit trees. It all adds to the great overall package that this home offers.
Inside this home boasts hardwood and tile floors throughout, a new modern design bathroom, matching separate toilet and a tidy kitchen. Generous living and dining areas offer air-conditioned comfort, whilst the three good sized bedrooms all have ceiling fans to cope with the hottest of Brisbane summers. The complete new interior paint scheme encourages a relaxed lifestyle and rounds out the first floor package.
The built-in ground floor presents a great rumpus room with both internal and external access (also suitable for a hobby / home office or teenagers retreat room), laundry area and two storage rooms, as well as an integrated double garage with a drive through facility to access the back yard. Externally, the recent, modern toned paintwork minimises the need for maintenance anytime soon.
Both the front and back fully fenced yards, complete with mature planting, make this block family and pet friendly too. An extensive raised planting area makes growing all kinds of veggies a breeze for the whole family.
· 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans (two with robes)
· 1 new, modern bathroom with separate matching toilet.
· Spacious and air-conditioned living / dining areas.
· Smart modern kitchen.
· Electric cooking and hot water.
· Rumpus room downstairs with separate access.
· Under building laundry and multiple secure storage areas
· Double built in garage (1 with drive through access to the rear yard).
· Extensive covered verandah at the front of property.
· Large covered deck to the rear with separate access to the back yard.
· Large raised garden bed area ideal for growing veggies.
· 2 rainwater tanks
· Mature Mango and Lime trees in fully fenced rear yard complete with other mature planting.
· Fully fenced and gated front yard.
· Block size 632m2
Ideal as a home for a couple, family or as that investment property. Close to shops, schools, trains, public transport, the soon to be opened Bunnings, roads to the city and beyond, this one is not to be missed!