INSPECT SAT & SUN 10 - 10.30AM - Residence by the Sea
Often Sought Yet Seldom Found - Your 3 Bedroom Beachside Retreat Awaits.
Rarely do opportunities like this arise - put this at the top of your must inspect list!
This sprawling residence by the sea of approximately 170 square metres, of ground floor level luxury beachside lifestyle without the high price tag.
Situated on the boundary of Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach, this fabulous residence is perfectly positioned, only 100 metres to the beach, a short stroll to the Broadbeach Mall to the South and central Surfers Paradise to the North.
Immaculately presented and quality appointed throughout, the unit offers plenty of room for the family to enjoy with three generously sized bedrooms and a spacious open floor plan that flows out to a large balcony and expansive private paved (common property) entertaining area.
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom ground floor residence of 170m2 (approx.)
- Massive master suite with two separate fitted wardrobes and luxury ensuite
- Modern bathrooms with marble top vanities and Grohe tapware
- Gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops and quality Bosch kitchen appliances
- Ocean glimpses from living room, master and courtyard
- Bright and natural light filled open plan layout
- Immaculately presented with quality finishes throughout
- Freshly painted, new lush carpet, curtains and light fittings
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning in all rooms (except laundry)
- Double glazed windows for complete peace and privacy
- Secure basement parking for 1 car, excellent on site amenities
- Set amongst approx. 4,923m2 of prime beachside land
- Central, sought after location
Set amongst meticulously manicured lawns and gardens, this private and fully secure residence enjoys the use of first class facilities including an indoor heated pool and spa, men's and ladies saunas, outdoor pool and spa, BBQ entertaining area, as well as a full sized tennis court and gym.
You simply cannot go wrong with this prime location to enjoy the lifestyle for yourself.
Make no mistake, our sellers are genuine and have priced this property to sell. Contact Luke Henderson and Cindy Katene today to arrange your private inspection.
Body corporate fees: approx. $12,155 per annum (if paid by the due date)
Council rates: approx. $1,506 per annum
Water: approx. $1,380 per annum
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking