LOVE IS IN THE AIR
Retaining the yester-year feel and oozing charm and character, this little gem has so much appeal and can be classed as a 2 or 3 bedroom home; it all depends on your requirements.
A little bit of what this property offers:
• A lovely entrance into the foyer will enchant your need to look further through this quirky gem.
• A cute character kitchen with an island bench, built in pantry and dishwasher
• Separate dining that offers beautiful French doors that lead out to the alfresco decking area.
• Lounge that comes with a split system air conditioning unit, gas bayonet, built in fire place that with a bit
of TLC could be restored back to the open fire it once was. At present the owner has turned it into a perfect
shelving area that is equipped to hold your Foxtel or gaming boxes.
• The spacious bathroom that offers plenty of natural lighting leads of the laundry and comes with a separate
good size bath and a shower
• The home is freshly painted throughout; the neutral colour scheme in the home would work with any furnishings.
• Stunning Jarrah hardwood floors are throughout the home and help towards creating a perfect feel for the
character that this home presents.
• Covered decking area with an extended paved patio that overlooks a private back yard with a beautiful mature
garden, great for entertaining.
Completing this home is the white picket fence that stretches from one side of the property to the other, Giving that cottage feel.
Extras that make this property the one to view
• Recently rewired
• Ceiling fans
• Ceilings have been re-strapped
• Ceilings insulted
• Instant gas hot water
• Garden shed
• Original outdoor toilet - used as storage
• Secure fencing
• Security sensor lights
The property has a lot more than charm; it has location, being closed to main shopping centres, public transport, Roe Hwy and the Airport.
This location will be one to watch as the development and expansion of infrastructure in this area is high and growing at a fast pace.
Call Maria Downes 0430 21 44 55 or Melinda Wiggers 0439 979 060 to view a property that is ready to take new ownership
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking