ABSOLUTE BEACHFRONT GEM
Surfers Aquarius is located right on the sand and this unit has it all - spacious, corner position on a high floor with views that seem to go on forever- ocean, waterways, mountains and city lights at night! This spacious apartment comes with two king size bedrooms, two bathrooms, good size kitchen, spacious open plan living area that opens out on to a fabulous wrap around balcony.
Sun, sand and surf all at your doorstep, what more could you ask for, no roads to cross to the beach! You really can live the dream in this beautiful apartment located in the Surfers Aquarius building which has just undergone a multimillion dollar renovation. All the work has been done, very well managed building with a very healthy sinking fund!
This really is one of the best buildings and best location on the Gold Coast. Motivated vendor and priced to sell with an excellent long term tenant in place, lease expires September 2019.
- Level 32- absolute beachfront building, north/west/south aspect
- Breathtaking ocean, river mountain views by day & amazing city lights at night
- Large open plan living with wrap around balcony
- Two king size bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate laundry
- Spacious - 143 square metres in size
- Fully furnished, air conditioned
- Perfectly positioned halfway between Surfers & Broadbeach
- Body Corporate $202 per week
- Currently renting for $650 per week
- Bus stop at the front of the building
- Sand, surf & beach at the rear of the building
Surfers Aquarius sits on a massive 2.5 acre beachfront site and comes with an abundance of facilities that will not disappoint. This truly is a fantastic lifestyle opportunity.
Large outdoor swimming pool, children's wading pool, indoor heated pool, spa pools, male and female saunas ,2 floodlit tennis courts, squash court , putting green, gymnasium , children's play area ,4 barbeque areas, lush tropical gardens and the icing on the cake - private access straight onto the golden beaches of Surfers Paradise.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport