Near New Apartment in the heart of Canterbury
Luxury north-facing 2 bedroom apartment in a very quiet and sought after corner position at the rear of the building of a very popular complex with all amenities at your door-step.
Very conveniently located to Canterbury train station, city bus links, local public and private schools, Cooks River parklands, cycle tracks and sporting fields, you are directly above the Woolworths shopping centre & Priceline Pharmacy, nearby to Aldi supermarket, the Charles cafe, medical centre and other village shops.
Located in the sought after "The Charles” complex,
- 91 square metres of internal living space
- "State-of-the-art" open plan kitchen with Caesar bench tops including a breakfast bar & Omega stainless steel gas cooktop & Omega dishwasher
- Expansive open plan living area opening onto a massive undercover balcony with district views, perfect for alfresco dining and outdoor entertaining area for those glorious summer evenings.
- Main bedroom boasts ensuite with stone bench tops
- Built in wardrobes in both bedrooms
- oversized Internal laundry with dryer
- Gas bayonet for heating; contemporary recessed lighting
- Security intercom
- Registered car space 15sqm within a security precinct and internal access via an elevator