Best Value Waterfront Home in Clear Island Waters
This would arguably have to be one of the best waterfront buys in Clear Island Waters. The owners are relocating back overseas and have priced the property to sell.
Located in a small, quiet cul-de-sac street in the prestigious "Island Quays" enclave, this elegantly refurbished executive family home facing east to stunning wide water has so much to offer.
The open functional floor plans takes full advantage of the water views, with several formal and informal living spaces providing plenty of room for the entire family. One great design feature is the 5th bedroom downstairs with its own ensuite and separate entrance, making it ideal for the home office, teenagers retreat, guest bedroom or even an extra rumpus room for the kids.
Set on a large 870m2 block of land with a secure gated entrance, there is a huge amount of space to store a caravan, trailer or motor home, and perfect for the tradie who needs extra room to store all their tools.
* Spacious, bright & open floor plan with neutral colour palette
* Light filled foyer with high ceiling and grand spiral staircase
* 5 generous size bedrooms & 3 bathrooms
* Premium position - East to picturesque wide water
* Luxurious waterfront master suite with walk-in robe & ensuite
* An abundance of formal & informal living spaces - room for everyone
* The covered entertainment area with its tranquil water backdrop seamlessly integrates the indoors with the outdoors
* Access to main river - covered boat ramp
Centrally located in the Island Quays estate of Clear Island Waters means you are in close proximity to quality schools such as St Vincent's Primary School, All Saints, Somerset College & many more. There are numerous shopping options available with the Q Super Centre, Robina Town Centre & Pacific Fair all within a short drive. The beach is also just minutes away by car.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We cannot however guarantee its accuracy & interested parties should make & rely on their own enquiries.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning