Ahhhhh, feel the serenity. From the moment you walk through the front door after a hard day's work, this home will make you feel completely satisfied and take all the stress away.
This family home is perfect for new family's or first time home buyers wanting to enter the market.
Spacious kitchen boasting tile splash backs, stone top benches, heaps of cupboard space and a walk-in pantry to boot. A huge living and dining area are adjoining to the kitchen, offering the ultimate in family living or entertaining.
Walking distance to parks, playgrounds and Bullsbrook College servicing Kindy to Year 12. Only 30 minutes' drive to Midland and Joondalup, 15 minutes to Ellenbrook and 45 minutes to Perth CBD.
• Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with separate toilet
• 3 good size minor bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Double fridge recess with water plumbed in & dishwasher
• Stone top benches
• Slow close cupboards throughout the home
• Double garage with parking for up to 4 extra cars
• 3 reverse cycle split system air conditioners
• Solar hot water system
• Gazebo for entertaining
• An abundance of fruit trees: Fig, Apricot, Camron Apple, Shahtoot Mulberry to name a few
• Fully reticulated front and back on an automatic system
Viewing is essential to have a full appreciation of this beautiful home.
Call Terasa to arrange your viewing time 0429 014 423
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools