PROPOSED EQUESTRIAN COMMUNITY BASED SUBDIVISION
This unique idea is only being constructed in the overseas so far. This would be the first Equestrian Community constructed in Australia. The basic concept is for Park Res sized allotments linked by horse riding trails at their rear boundaries with trails leading to Equestrian facilities which would be controlled by a body corporate. Its an opportunity to create a community of common interest equipped with appropriate recreational facilities. Power Available, Town Water, STD Phone and NBN available to the site, good TV reception. All-weather bitumen access.
A horse community or equestrian community is a planned real estate development or community where people live with their horses on their property or at a facility within the rural or suburban development, with a shared trails network for pleasure riding. There are usually a number of deeded restrictions that can include specific rules concerning the use of the property, deeded community horse trails, the number of horses allowed per lot, and restrictions on commercial use of the horse trails. Many of these communities are gated and/or guarded, implying wealthy residents, but not all are. These Equestrian communities sometimes have a centralized barn with arenas where all of the horses are stalled, but otherwise the horses are kept on the individual property owners' lots. In the United States, these communities are located throughout the country and are diverse in both price and size. These communities appear to be growing in popularity as the availability of riding trails decreases and urban sprawl increases.
- Land size 220.08 ha with approx 80 ha to be developed
- Two road frontages on Norpine Rd
- Town water currently reaches the first frontage on Norpine Rd
- Existing water infrastructure took future expansion into account
- Water reservoir land reserve has allowance for building further storage capacity
- Transport infrastructure is excellent with the Western bypass providing easy access
- Yeppoon and Farnborough are a short drive for Schools and shopping
- 10km to Yeppoon will ensure no pressures associated with residential development
If this idea interests you call for more details. Expressions of Interest !!!!
Vendor Keen To Deal With Approved Buyers And A Joint Venture Or Vendor Finance Could Be Available For Approved Buyers.