Great location Only One blocks available!
Expression of Interest or make an offer.
Just a stone’s throw to the Central Business District.
Ideal position opposite park on the perfect family street, well located to City, the world class Curtin University, Westfield Shopping Centre and Schools.
* Located in one of Wilson’s most sought after street
* Beautifully positioned and ideal rectangular building blocks
* Best location on street, directly opposite playground, and close to access ways
* Rare opportunity for such a great location, opposite park and within 10 km of city
* Build your dream home
* Close to world-class Curtin University, primary schools, and prestigious high schools
Titles to be issued prior to settlement. An ideal situation, as there is the opportunity to get your plans in order prior to settlement. Located opposite park, close to Westfield Carousel, close to transport and has easy access to both Perth and Fremantle.
- Land Area: 405m2
- 9kms to the CBD
- 2kms to Carousel
- 3kms to Curtin Uni
- Walk along the river
- Walk to Kent Street Weir
- Walk to Canning River Cafe
- Easy access to major roads and highways
We also have Double Storey House and Land Package available:
Land Price: $389,000
Construction Price: $299,000
Total House and Land Package Price: $688,000
or Turnkey Price: $315,000
Total Turnkey House and Land Package Price: $704,000
Contact to express an interest or make an offer.
*Titles issued prior to settlement
*Foreign buyer eligible (subject to own due diligence)
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about this information included in this document. Stage Property provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. Stage Property accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.