Renovated Queenslander close to waterfront
The owners of this wonderful Queensland style home have jumped at an interstate job opportunity, and so this lovely home is being offered to the market and will be sold.
From the moment you enter the property, you would be forgiven to think you were entering a country cottage. The beautiful gardens, and immaculate presentation takes you back to yesteryear.
This charming single-level home has timeless Queenslander features such as polished timber floors, high ceilings and original VJ Walls. The simple, yet elegant styling and colours gives this lovely home a real warmth and welcoming feel.
Sitting on a 645m2 block, with side access and only 100 meters to the waterfront, this home will have you enjoying everything the bayside has to offer.
The home features:
• 3 bedrooms, two with wardrobes and all three with fans.
• Featuring a separate study and office.
• Large renovated bathroom with double sinks and separate toilet.
• Open plan kitchen and dining, polished floorboards, VJ walls and high ceilings
• New country style kitchen with Italian appliances, loads of bench space and neutral colours
• Covered alfresco dining area, perfect for entertaining friends, watching the kids and pets play and having an extra space to dine.
• Extra utility room to store fishing equipment, beach toys etc
• Large wrap around verandah, facing the north east, to catch the beautiful bay breezes.
• Air conditioning in the living room
• Separate laundry
• New driveway, fully fenced and secure backyard for pets and kids to play safely
• Recently painted both inside and out
• Side access to large 3 bay shed (17.5m x 9m) perfect for cars, workshops, boats, trailers etc
• NBN connected and active
Brighton is a fast moving and sought after suburb. The location of this home makes it a very desirable to anyone wanting the convenience of bayside living. Only 100 metres to the waterfront, close to transport, schools, shops and all amenities. Only 2km into Sandgate central.
Location is always the most important aspect of purchasing real estate, and whether you are looking to purchase your first home, or you are an astute investor, you won’t find better value in Brighton today.
What is even better ? you can secure this property for a value you never thought possible this close to the water.
A home of this calibre and in this price bracket will not last long in the market place. Be warned, be ready to purchase at the first open or you will miss out on a fantastic opportunity.
See you at the first open.