Welcome to 11 Tull Court in High Wycombe which has been perfectly renovated inside and out.
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home offers multiple living options with the shire approved extension that can be used as a second lounge room or a huge 4th Bedroom.
Then there's the brand new pitched patios at the front and rear of the home that you can see has been made to the highest of quality.
You'll be close to shops, schools, major arterial roads and the future Forrestfield-Airport Link which is the new train line that will connect Forrestfield / High Wycombe to the city.
The lucky new owner of this beautiful home can look forward to enjoying:
- Master bedroom with generous walk in robe
- New kitchen features 4 burner gas cook top, oven and range hood
- Separate lounge and dining area
- Huge 4th bedroom or theatre with RC split system and sliding door access to rear
- Ducted air conditioning through out
- Ducted gas heating through out
- Roller shutters at the front
- Security alarm system
- Gabled patio at the front for 3 cars
- 3x2m approx garden shed
- 20m long pitched patio with freshly painted paving and concrete under foot out the back
- Gated side access
- Automatic reticulation
- Block 426sqm
- Land rates $1400 approx
- Water rates $780 approx
This home is completely finished and ready to move into so don't delay and call Scott Jordan today to arrange your viewing time.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System