Tranquil family home with large granny flat
If you are looking for a relaxing indoor-outdoor family haven, look no further. Situated in a quiet street with water views across Hurstville Bay, this five-bedroom house was recently renovated and features a cleverly designed free-standing granny flat.
• Spacious and filled with natural light, the combined dining and kitchen opens to a tranquil courtyard.
• Large downstairs parents' retreat leading to a master bedroom with water glimpses and walk-in-wardrobe and full ensuite. If desirable, the parent's retreat can also be used as a living room.
• Four spacious bedrooms upstairs, two with access to the large balcony overlooking the private courtyard. The huge rumpus and living area features water views and direct balcony access, creating a relaxing atmosphere perfect for lazy afternoons. The third bedroom also has open water views.
• Separate two-bedroom granny flat with open kitchen and living space, bathroom with laundry and wheelchair access. Built three years ago, this free-standing unit could be rented out for extra family income.
• Double lock up garage with additional carpark area for up to six more cars.
- River Views
- Water Views