Ultimate Lifestyle Change
Fancy a lifestyle change? Then move on in and be only 1.5kms (approx.) from Busselton's CBD and the famous Busselton Foreshore and Jetty. Built in 2004, with approvals, this 2 storey studio/shed is comfortable with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
- Open plan living area located down stairs.
- Kitchen with electric oven and cooktop, plenty of cupboard and bench top space.
- Norseman wood fire to centre conversations and gatherings.
- 3 bedrooms, positioned on lower level.
- Solar hot water system.
- Combined laundry/bathroom/toilet area.
- Open plan loft for extra living space and/or 4th bedroom.
- The building is approx. 9m x 12m with 3m x 9m loft space.
- Painted concrete flooring on lower level.
- Neutral paint throughout.
- Both levels have reverse cycle air-conditioners.
- Internal walls are lined with Gyprock.
- 4m x 6.5m patio connects studio to double bay garage space with 3 phase power connected.
- Connected to mains water.
- Biomax septic system.
- Well for extra water.
- Zoned rural.
All this opportunity on 2.13 hectares (approx. 5.26 acres) and a short drive to sporting facilities, private schooling, Kindergarten to Year 12, restaurant and the central precinct for all the extras.
- Secure Parking