HAVE IT ALL!!!!!!
TEAM SOLOMON ESTATE AGENTS and CATHERINE GOLDWATER offer a Cape Code beauty - ready and waiting for the most discerning buyer. An exquisitely crafted home with no detail spared AND in an absolutely stunning location with views to the water, bay breezes, private and peaceful. (If you require pick up at ferry - call Catherine to arrange)
* Master suite with huge walk in robe/dressing room and walkout balcony
* Additional large bedroom with built-ins and large walkout balcony
* Well equipped bathroom upstairs with double vanity and stained glass windows
* Separate toilet
* Study opening to yet another walkout balcony overlooking the pool
* High, raked ceilings
* Front deck leading to entry foyer
* Huge chef's kitchen with pantry, miles of benches and cupboards, large fridge capacity
* Delightful lounge room with views
* Separate dining room
* Family/rumpus room leading to back deck
* Large bedroom with builti-ins
* Full bathroom adjacent to bedroom
* Separate toilet
* Large laundry with lots of storage
* Extra height ceilings
* Inground salt water pool with solar heating
* Decks front and back
* Large 1 bay shed with large workshop with water and power
* 1.5kw solar power
* 2 x split system air conditioners
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Tinted glass throughout
* Cedar framed windows and doors
* Fully screened
This home is for the discerning buyer who values quality and privacy.
Just a short walk to beautiful sandy Morwong Beach on the northern end of Coochiemudlo Island where you can fish, swim, kayak and more. Coochie is just a short 8 minute ferry ride from Victoria Point and offers a unique lifestyle with lots to do including golf, boating, tennis, croquet, library, restaurants and much, much more.
Inspection by appointment - please call Catherine to arrange your private viewing of this magnificent home.
- Built In Robes