ENTERTAINER'S PARADISE WITH HUGE WORKSHOP!
***Properties of this Size AND Quality would command in the $800,000's but do not hesitate to book a private inspection or come to the next home open to decide for yourself***
What a privilege it is to be able to offer to the market this premier Maida Vale property. When we say this one tick's all the boxes we don't take that lightly. From the huge double garage and drive in double workshop for the mechanic in the family, the oversized country kitchen overlooking the enormous patio entertaining area for the chef and all double bedrooms and swimming pool for the kids - we've got everyone covered here.
- Some of the amazing benefits of this property include:
- Ducted air-conditioning and 3 split system air conditioners to keep you cool or warm
- Alarm system and security cameras (not that you need it in this area)
- Large open plan lounge and formal dining area big enough for the largest of tables
- 2 x gas points
- Separate office for those who like to work at home
- Quality finishing with Corinthian doors, shutters and skirting boards
- Huge master bedroom with walk in robe, split system A/C and ceiling fan
- Great sized semi renovated ensuite with separate toilet
- Open plan family/dining/kitchen area with high racking ceilings
- Plenty of kitchen benchtop and cupboards with Tassie oak cupboards, dishwasher, 3 x pantry's and glass splashback.
- All 3 kids' bedrooms are big doubles sized bedrooms with security screens, built in robes and wall deco.
- Bedroom 4 is a teenagers dream with its own personal bathroom, separate toilet and entry.
- Beautifully renovated guest/kids bathroom with spa, stone benchtops, and dual vanities
- New carpets to all bedrooms!!
- Renovated laundry
- Separate games room with French doors and solid blackbutt flooring
- Recently restored roof
- Large side garden are for the perfect home grown vegie patch and a HUGE mango tree
- 4 year old salt water freedom pool with Fremantle stone paving and Bali style gazebo
- The mother of all gabled patios covering the perfect party area
- 8x6m (aprox) powered shed with side access driveway and secure gates
- Parking for boat and caravan and trailer and almost anything
- High fences and completely secure backyard
- Large artificial lawn area for the kids to play plus shady tree area for the cubby house
This gorgeous home is built on a whopping 1900sqm (approx) block in a quiet cul-de-sac location only 100m to parkland and creeks. Very rarely do you get properties for sale in this area as this is generally a forever location so welcome to the last move you will ever have to make.
Contact Glen Newland on 0433 657 895 for inspection details.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning