Our Sellers Loss Is Your Gain! Overseas Investor Liquidates Asset
Wow, this could be the best financial decision you have ever made! Our overseas investor liquidates their assets due to the recent introduction of the land tax surcharge. Everything else has sold and this will surely be the next! They have no option but to sell - their loss is your gain!
Right from the moment you enter this large family home, you'll appreciate its spacious proportions and be mesmerised by the captivating wide water views that its position affords you.
Secure your future! Set on a massive 961m2 block with approximately 30m of spectacular waterfrontage, the home offers fantastic potential to further capitalise on the sought after location.
Perfectly positioned in the highly sought after enclave of Clear Island Waters, the home is within walking distance to Surfers Paradise Golf Course, schools and parks and within close proximity to an array of shopping centres, schools and amenities.
- Massive 961m2 fully fenced block with approx. 30m of waterfrontage
- 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in wardrobe and water views
- Spectacular water views from the living areas
- Grand high feature ceilings in living and formal dining area
- Well sized kitchen with plenty of work space
- Waterside outdoor entertaining area
- Plenty of room for a pool and grassed yard for kids to play
- Double lock up garage plus secure off-street parking for 2 cars
- Location, location - Close to all amenities
Council rates: $3,116.52 per annum (approx.)
Water: $1,677.32 per annum (approx.)
Rental income: Currently tenanted at $560 per week
Make no mistake, our committed sellers are in need of an urgent sale and will meet the market to get it sold!
Don't wait a moment longer - contact Luke Henderson and Cindy Katene today to register your interest!
Hot Summer Auction Event: Tuesday 23rd January 2018, 5.30pm at the Mermaid Beach Bowls Club
To view the property video, copy and paste the following link into your internet browser:
Due to State Government Legislative requirements, to bid at auction photographic ID is required for registration. The deposit is due to be paid immediately after the fall of the hammer on auction day unless other prior arrangements have been made.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport